The OneVOICE4freedom mission to stop child sex trafficking in Cambodia this past February was a tremendous success! Thanks to the support of people like you, we were not only able to meet our lofty goals, but we far exceeded them!
- 9,000 families and public school children were educated on child sex trafficking and presented with hope from the Gospel
- 97% pledged to protect children, drive child sex traffickers away from village when they come, and committed to not take money or believe false promises in exchange for their children
- 85% prayed to invite the hope and love of Jesus into their hearts
- 5,000 shoes were given to children living in the poor countryside and at incredibly high risk of becoming slaves
- 1,000 meals were given to poor at-risk kids
- 4,000 copies of my Khmer translated book, “Hush”, were given to public school students and parents
- 2,400 school notebooks were given to poor at-risk students following our message of prevention and education (Thanks to last-minute donors who gave to make this possible, after we ran out of shoes!)
- 33 rescued orphans at the Life Center were given their long-time dream gift of roller blades which brought many smiles, laughs and exercise to them at the new school we helped build on their grounds last year
Because our focus is on prevention in the countryside where sex slaves are born and taken from, we are minimizing the numbers of girls who will ever be sold into slavery to begin with. We are a step ahead of the tricky traffickers! We are unlocking chains before they become chains!
We have been told on numerous occasions that we are the only organization doing the hard work in the dirty risky countryside… Not just working in the city, where it’s too late. Please keep us going through prayer and donations. Each mission we do saves children by the thousands! And as our vision expands and deepens, we pray our donor base will as well.
Thank you for being a part of the solution to slavery.
Nicole Braddock Bromley