Thank you for your interest in contributing to The Kingdom Life Now. We are honored that you want to share your Kingdom story with us. Since we are a brand new publication it’s an excellent place for you to grow as a writer, build your own online profile and be a part of a community that is focused on living the life that God intended us to live…NOW.
Since we are a non-profit magazine none of our staff or contributors receive compensation. However, we are happy to promote our contributor's ministries.We want to hear the stories that God has placed within you. Your journey of belonging and becoming may be the story that God uses to encourage another to begin her own pilgrimage of becoming who God created her to be. Word Limit for Articles We suggest that you keep it between 450-1250 words. Some stories need more words, so our word count can be flexible depending on each article. Content We are looking for real life stories that are uplifting, encouraging, and transforming. Our magazine includes content on: self-image, restoration, intimacy, love, health and fitness, home, and much more. All designed to show women (and a few men) how to live The Kingdom life now. Editing and Publishing Our goal is to produce a publication of the highest quality and to make all our contributors look good. Here are our editing guidelines.
- We want articles that are original in content written by you and not that of someone else.
- As a courtesy to our publication:
- Please do not publish your article in full on your blog and/or social media website(s).
- If you refer to your article on your blog or post an excerpt please share a link to The Kingdom Life Now. (http://thekingdomlifenow.com)
- Copyrights belong to the author, but we kindly ask you to avoid reposting your submitted articles on any other website or publication for three months from the date of publication on The Kingdom Life Now website.
- All contributions will be edited for correct grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- Occasionally, we will send an article back to the contributor to suggest additions, omissions and/or changes.
- Please refrain from submitting articles that are negative or demean others due to race, age, gender, sexual orientation, medical condition, religion, or church denomination.
- A short bio: Your bio should be approximately 60 words and should include any personal social media links you would like shared with your article, as well as any other relevant web links you wish to display, such as your website or email.
- A bio photo: Jpg format. Preferably one of professional quality.
- Contact information: Provide your name, email, and phone number for us to contact you. This information is for our purposes only and will not be publicly displayed.
- Deadlines are strictly enforced.
- You will be given a draft due date. Please submit your article no later than the due date to ensure coordination of all articles for the edition.
- Please include all other requested items with your article to insure that your article information is complete and deadlines are met.
- You will be notified when your article is going to be published.
- We reserve the right not to publish your article if we feel that it doesn’t represent our vision and values or meet the above stated guidelines.
- Please submit your article via our Contact Page on The Kingdom Life Now website.